Saturday 3 November 2012

University OOTD

This is the outfit I wore today to university - I usually like to go for quite a comfortable and laid back style which is very casual. I just love to be comfortable as I not only have to travel to university I have to sit in lecture rooms for hours, so would definitely not want to be stuck wearing something high maintenance or uncomfortable.

Here is the outfit I wore:

Snood: Primark | Varsity jacket: River Island | High-low Top: Primark 
Jeans: New Look | Studded shoes: Primark

I love the high-low top from Primark since it's extremely comfortable with a flowy loose fit - I loved this top so much I bought it in two other colours aswell! 

The leather sleeved varsity jacket adds some colour to this otherwise plain outfit and also a bit of edge with the leather sleeves and I threw on the snood just to keep me warm and cosy from the cold.

- Aneesa

No comments:

Post a Comment